3. Stay visible
Ride with lights and reflectors especially on multiuser trails.
4. If you're sinking, head back
Groomed tracks need time to settle. Sometimes the snow is just too soft making it difficult to ride and creates ruts that will hardened once the snow hardens. If you're sinking, best to head back home.
Outdoor Lifestyle Mentor
Welcome to the blog where I share strategies, tricks and tips on how to make adventuring in the outdoors part of your Swiss experience
- What's the difference between a walk and a hike?
- 6 tips to buy the right snowshoes
- How to retreat your waterproof gear
- Low-cost backpacking gear hacks